At Sparks Equestrian we offer a range of full and training livery packages which are detailed below:
Full Livery (£170 a week)
- Hard feed
- Hay – which we grow ourselves
- Mucking out and skipping out throughout the day
- Grooming and tack cleaning daily
- Daily turnout
- Rug changing
- Late hay and check
Our full livery also includes daily exercise on our horse walker and use of all other facilities.
Full training livery (£250 a week)
- Full livery as above plus a full training program for you and your horse.
The following extras are also available at an additional cost:
- Grooming sundries (i.e. main and tail spray/fly spray etc.)
- Food additives such as salt licks, treats and supplements
- Veterinary sundries (i.e. wormers, Animalintex, vet wrap etc.)
Short Term Training Liveries (£65 per day)
We offer short term livery and training at £65 per day. This includes full livery and training.
We also offer a short-term livery for the night at a rate of £25 a night.
Training for Non Liveries
We also offer individual lessons for non liveries on your own horse with trainer Caroline Sparks (45 minutes).
The cost of this is £40 at Parklands Farm or £50 at your own home or yard.
Why not join up with a friend for a 1 hour lesson for 2 riders at £20 per person.